Shipping & Returns
Payment can be made through Opayo or PayPal. Both are secure, encrypted, independent payment gateways.
If you have a One4All gift card, choose the Realex Visa Credit Card option. Please Note: That for gift card orders over €50.00 you will need to contact us, as payment must to be manually entered into our system.
All our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Ireland. Our two main shipping partners are An Post & DPD. For all orders originating from within the Republic of Ireland and UK delivery is by An Post, for all other destinations delivery is by DPD. We also ask for a phone number, so that DPD can reach you if necessary.
To avoid problems with your delivery please ensure your shipping address is correct prior to confirming your order. Correct telephone numbers, email address and any helpful information such as gate codes will help us to deliver your order on time.
Delivery time and shipping charges depend on your location.
Republic of Ireland
- FREE shipping for all orders over €30.00 within the Republic of Ireland.
- An Post Delivery is a flat rate of €2.95 for orders under €30. Delivery will be made within 4 working days.
- An Post Express Delivery €4.95 - 1 to 2 working days, a signature is required when delivered.
- Please ensure you provide a contact number in case there is a difficulty with delivery.
- Cut off time for An Post Express Delivery is 12.00 a.m.
- All packaging is plain, unbranded and recyclable.
Western Europe (excluding Ireland & U.K.)
- Priority Post €15.95.
- Delivery 5 to 6 working days.
United Kingdom –Orders sent via An Post
- Please note due to Brexit we are finding it difficult to ship certain items to the U.K.
- Priority Post - €8.95.
- Delivery 3 to 5 working days. This can vary due to customs delays.
- Priority Post - €15.95.
- Delivery 3 to 6 working days.
Delivery Times & Terms
- Allow up to four working days for delivery within Ireland (incl. Northern Ireland).
- Allow up to five working days for deliveries to Great Britain and Western Europe.
- Any customs or import duties levied once your order reaches the destination country will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Orders received by 12.00a.m. are usually despatched the same working day.
- Weekend orders are usually despatched the following Monday unless it is a Bank Holiday.
- A very small number of products cannot be shipped outside Ireland, this is communicated to you as soon as possible.
- If an item is unavailable, we will give you the option of despatching the rest of your order or including a suitable replacement.
- Orders will only be despatched after bank clearance.
- Other terms & conditions may apply for free delivery.
- 4men.ie reserves the right to change the delivery method and postage charge at its own discretion. Customers will be informed of these changes prior to delivery.
Customs & Tax
If you live within the European Union (EU), then our shop will automatically calculate the correct sales tax rate (VAT) during checkout after selecting shipping destination, since the 1st of July 2021. You will also not have to pay any tax or import duties when receiving your order.
4men is VAT registered in Ireland.
Rest of the World
If you do not live in the European Union, then our shop will not charge you any sales tax (VAT).
Import duties, taxes, and related charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what your additional costs will be prior to buying. Alternatively, use the import duty calculator at SimplyDuty.
You will be notified by email the moment your order has been shipped. If you did not receive your tracking e-mail, please check your spam folder or contact us immediately.
You can use your Tracking Number to track your order via An Post website anpost.com.